- Your Experience
- Requirements & Downloads
- Tips For A Great Experience
- Book It / Gift It / Walk In
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A TANDEM SKYDIVE AT EITHER DROPZONE YOU MUST ADHERE TO THESE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS WHICH ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT
You must be 18 years of age or older (by the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your tandem skydive at both dropzones.
Note: This is a legal consideration. No exceptions will be made.
Please come with a valid photo ID such as your Emirates ID, driver’s license, ID card with photo, etc. Passports are accepted, but please don’t forget them.
If you are 60 years old or older on the day you skydive, kindly download and fill out the provided medical statement by your doctor prior to your arrival to the dropzones.
Weight and BMI
Your weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) with clothing and sport shoes, MUST NOT EXCEED our maximum safety requirements or you will not be permitted to tandem skydive.
These requirements are in place to ensure a safe, but thrilling skydive for both you and our staff.
- Weight: 90kg/198lbs or less
- BMI: maximum 27.5
- Weight: 100kg/220.5lbs or less
- BMI: maximum 30.0
• We highly recommend checking your weight and BMI before you create your booking with us. Calculate your BMI here online now or stop in at either dropzone before you book to have our staff check it. Your deposit will not be refunded if you make a booking, but your weight and / or BMI are over our requirements. If you have questions about your weight or BMI, please contact our tandem staff.
• Skydive Dubai manifest staff will check your BMI and weight on the day of your skydive at our registration desk.
Note: A reasonable degree of fitness is required to make a skydive and to ensure a safe landing. The BMI is an indicator of this. A maximum BMI of 30.0 for men and 27.5 for women is allowed at Skydive Dubai. Sorry, but no exceptions are allowed. This is to ensure a safe, but thrilling experience for you and our staff.
A doctor’s certificate must be obtained before skydiving if you, or other people in your group, suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the medical conditions below:
- • Epilepsy
- • Fits
- • Severe head injury
- • Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- • Disease of the brain or nervous system
- • High blood pressure
- • Heart or lung disease
- • Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- • Recurrent weakness
- • Diabetes
- • Mental illness
- • Drug or alcohol addiction
If you, or other people in your group, do not have any of these medical conditions, then you do not need to have your doctor fill out this form.
For safety reasons, if you or a skydiver in your group is currently pregnant, they cannot make a skydive.
This declaration of medical fitness is for both your safety and the safety of your instructor. If you do not follow these instructions there is a chance your or your groups skydive could be put on hold until the forms are completed and submitted.
Absolutely no alcohol and/or drugs in your system 24 hours before making a tandem skydive.