Skydive Dubai schedule during Ramadan 2018
Skydive Dubai’s Palm DZ will remain open during Ramadan and Eid this year with slots available to book online now.
Our Desert Campus location will be open only on the weekends in May and will be accessible exclusively to licensed skydivers. Sorry, but there will be no pre-booked tandem skydiving operations available at the Desert Campus dropzone in May.
Everyone is always welcome to come to either location, when we are open, to watch skydivers land or to shop in our merchandise store.
Just a reminder, our ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion will be applicable until the end of May. Those who’ve booked a tandem skydive with us at the Palm DZ from January 1 to May 31 are eligible for a discount on a second tandem skydive at the dropzone or pass it on to a friend or family member who now wants to skydive. Learn more about the promotion’s terms and conditions here.
The special offer for licensed skydivers will also continue through the summer. Those who bring along or book-in a tandem customer at the Palm DZ will receive one free full-altitude jump ticket for the dropzone.
Our Gyrocopter introductory flight will also continue in May. Those interested in taking off on an aerial adventure at 1500 ft can book their experience here.
We’re also pleased to announce that during Ramadan, Skydive Dubai will run a special ‘#whyiskydive’ campaign. Each day, we will share quotes and experiences from our customers about why they decided to skydive. These will be shared every day on Skydive Dubai’s official social media channels. To participate, make sure you tag us using #whyiskydive & #skydivedubai when you share your photos or videos on social media.
We look forward to welcoming you to Skydive Dubai this summer.
Listed below are the new hours of operation for the Palm DZ and the Desert Campus from May onwards, please make a note of the changes to avoid any inconveniences:
May: Open seven days a week with the manifest window opening at 10 am.
June: Mornings only with the manifest window opening at 7 am.
July: Mornings only with the manifest window opening at 5 am.
August: Mornings only with the manifest window opening at 5 am.
Please go to our live booking calendar for dates the Palm DZ will be closed, check in times, and date availability.
May: Open weekends only with manifest window opening at 5 am.
The Desert Campus DZ will be closed from June to the end of August 2018.
September: Open weekends only, timings TBA.
* Please note, all timings listed are weather dependent. Operations will continue as long as weather conditions permit.
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
December 25, 2018
Skydive Dubai locations are closed today.
January 01, 2019
Happy New Year!
Skydive Dubai locations are closed today.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.