Skydive Dubai And Facelift-Bbt’s Social Media Partnership
Read on to learn more, and be in to win a Gyrocopter ride.
Skydive Dubai and Facelift brand building technologies enter into a partnership to enhance Skydive Dubai’s social media activities.
Skydive Dubai, world renowned for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and holder of multiple Guinness World Records, has developed two of the World’s foremost skydiving locations. Due to its rapidly expanding presence across social networks, the team realised the need for a Social Media Marketing and Management tool to help them scale and effectively manage their social media activities. Following an evaluation process, Facelift Cloud was selected as the fit-for-purpose solution. Facelift Cloud is an enterprise-grade Software-as-a-Service solution engineered by Facelift-bbt, a German digital media technology company with a local office here in Dubai.
Facelift Cloud enables Skydive Dubai to enhance the social customer experience; transform digital and social data into key insights; drive higher ROI; all from within a secure, ISO-certified environment. Facelift Cloud’s centralised and transparent management of social media assets, enhances operational efficiency and drives better results. Facelift Cloud is used by over 1,200 brands and agencies globally and locally, including, Etisalat, Tecom Group, Chalhoub Group, Ministry of Tourism France, Ministry of Justice Germany, the German Police, Mercedes-Benz, Air Arabia, Lulu International, Aster Healthcare and AlAbbar Enterprises.
To celebrate this partnership, Facelift and Skydive Dubai are offering UAE residents a chance to win a free Gyrocopter ride. Click HERE to participate.
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– TripAdvisor: Click here to leave a review or read one
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
May 01, 2018
Both Skydive Dubai dropzone locations are closed today.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.