Welcome to Skydive Dubai.
This is it, you are embarking of an incredible journey that will take you flying in the skies, acheiving incredible goals, partake in ingredible events and whitness amazing views.. all that while making all kinds of awesome new friends. Welcome to Skydive Dubai!
Skydive Dubai students tend to do well on their student jumps for several reasons. One is due to the fact that our aircraft allow us to exit at higher altitudes than most skydiving centers, giving you more time in freefall. You can expect your freefall to be a minute or more.
This combined with our highly experienced staff will help you make the most or your skydives.
Contact the Skydive Dubai campus via email:
|Altitude Jump||AED 100.00
|Hop & Pop||AED 60.00
|Coach jump||AED 300.00
*With an instructor/coach
|Re-currency jump||AED 300.00
*With an instructor/coach
Gear (Per jump)
|Packing Course||AED 350.00
*With a rigger from SD The Desert Campus
|Packing tickets||AED 35.00
*Per jump – CASH ONLY
Credit Card payements (+3% charge)
INSTRUCTIONAL RATING COURSES PRICES (*)
|USPA Coach Course
(3 days, 2 jumps per candidate)
1-2 candidates AED 1,210.00
3-4 candidates AED 1,089.00
5-6 candidates AED 968.00
|USPA AFF Instructor Rating Course
(length depends on number of candidates)
1 candidate AED 3,632.00
2-3 candidates AED 2,784.00
4-5 candidates AED 2,663.00
6-7 candidates AED 2,542.00
|AFF IRC Pre-Course
1 day / 1 student per evaluator AED 726.00
1 day / 2 or more students per evaluator (per person) AED 484.00
|Tandem Instructor Course
(Vector/Sigma, will teach USPA Tandem Instructor Course
free of charge – normally 5 days, 11 jumps)
1-4 candidates AED 2,420.00
5-9 candidates AED 2,299.00
(*) course fees only (excl. jump tickets, external video, Tandem rental equipment, material and membership-/rating fees)
INSTRUCTIONAL GEAR RENTAL PRICES
|Tandem Parachutes (SIGMA)||AED 175.00|
|Tandem Parachute Packing||AED 75|
|Sport Parachute||AED 100.00|
|Sport Parachute Packing||AED 35.00|
|Jump Tickets (13,000ft)||AED 120.00|
|Jump Tickets (9,000 ft)||AED 100.00|
|Wind Tunnel Price||AED 3,500.00 per Hour|
|Instructor Rating Manual
(mandatory 1 per candidate)
|Skydiver’s Information Manual||Download online free (www.uspa.org)|
USPA MEMBERSHIP AND INSTRUCTOR FEES
|(Payable directly to USPA and United Parachute Technologies)
New Foreign Membership $74.00
Renewal Foreign Membership $64.00
Coach Rating fee $30.00
Renewal is the same. Only have to pay for one
instructional rating at renewal)
Tandem Rating fee $30.00 (Renewal is the same)
Vector/SIGMA rating fee $30.00 (one time only)
Do you have any other questions?
Call us at , or E-mail us at
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook!
Click “Like” Skydive Dubai Desert Campus and get up to date information regarding winds, planes
and upcoming events!
Also if you refer a friend to take a ground school course to show our appreciation, we will give you 1 Full Altitude jump on us, whenever they pay their deposit!!!
View Skydive Dubai The Desert Campus in a larger map
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
- The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (50 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.
- WHAT IS THE AFF COURSE?
- It is comprised of an 8 hour ground school course, with wind tunnel training, and 7 Levels that if passed on the first attempt will constitute 7 skydives.
- HOW MUCH IS THE AFF COURSE?
- You have 2 options for payment for AFF. You can either pay upfront and receive 1 free skydive (up to 1500 AED Value), or you can pay level by level. See our price list for the exact prices.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A LICENSE IN SKYDIVING?
- Once you have a license, you can jump with other licensed skydivers and jump your own equipment!
- AT WHAT ALTITUDE WILL I JUMP FROM?
- You will jump from 13,000 ft, which will give you about 1 full minute of freefall.
- DOES WEATHER AFFECT JUMPING?
- The weather does affect if you can jump or not. For our area this includes clouds, rain and wind. If weather is in question, please visit our Skydive Dubai Desert Campus Facebook Page as it is updated regularly.
- IS THERE A WEIGHT RESTRICTION?
- Yes. 230 lbs. is the weight restriction for the student program.
- IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT?
- Yes. You must be at least 16 years old to begin your AFF course. If you are at least 16 and under 18 you must provide NOTARIZED PARENTAL CONSENT. If you are over 18 please provide your ID.
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE A COURSE?
- We offer ground schools twice a week , with maximum 6 people per class. Give us a call or e-mail us at least a week in advance to reserve your spot.
- AFTER I TAKE A GROUND SCHOOL WHEN WILL I SKYDIVE?
- It is possible that you could do your 1st AFF Level on the same day as your ground school. If daylight or weather doesn’t comply, then we will try to get you in the air as soon as possible. However, we require that you make your first skydive within 2 weeks of your ground school date for safety reasons. If you go beyond the 2 week limit you will need to retake the Ground School Course for 700 AED.
- WILL I NEED MY OWN EQUIPMENT?
- You will use our student equipment until you are licensed. Once licensed, you can rent or purchase your own equipment at Skydive Dubai the gear store located on the Dropzone.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY LICENSE?
- This is a complicated question because it varies based on the individual, the time dedicated to jumping, the weather and many other factors. It could take a few weeks or it could take a few months.
- ONCE I'VE STARTED THE PROGRAM, IS THERE A CERTAIN TIME FRAME IN WHICH I NEED TO FINISH?
- Currency requirements are that you do not go over 30 days in between jumps.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T JUMP AND GO OVER 30 DAYS?
- If you are currently an AFF Student and become un-current, you will need to do a refresher course and repeat the last passed level. Otherwise, you will do a refresher course and check dive before you can continue. Remember, staying current is key!
- IF I START A PROGRAM AT ANOTHER LOCATION, WILL MY JUMPS TRANSFER?
- Most training jumps will transfer. Please contact our School for further information.
- WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT?
- Currently Skydive Dubai accepts cash, Visa and Mastercard.