Welcome to Skydive Dubai.
This is it. You are embarking on an incredible journey that will take you to the skies, enable you to fly, witness amazing views and achieve incredible goals, while creating memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Welcome to Skydive Dubai!
Skydive Dubai students tend to do well on their student jumps for several reasons. One is due to the fact that our aircraft allow us to exit at higher altitudes than most skydiving centres, giving you more time in free fall. You can expect your free fall to be a minute or more.
This combined with our highly experienced staff will help you make the most of your skydives.
Have questions? Drop Manifest your questions at : email@example.com
|Altitude Jump||AED 100.00
|Hop & Pop||AED 60.00
|Coach jump||AED 300.00
*With an instructor/coach
|Re-currency jump||AED 300.00
*With an instructor/coach
Gear (Per jump)
|Packing Course||AED 350.00
*With a packer -Cash Only Accepted
|Packing tickets||AED 35.00
*Per jump – CASH ONLY
INSTRUCTIONAL RATING COURSES PRICES (*)
|USPA Coach Course
(3 days per candidate)
1 candidates AED 1,000.00
|USPA AFF Instructor Rating Course
(Length depends on number of candidates)
1 candidate AED 3,600.00
|AFF IRC Pre-Course
AED 700 per day for an evaluator (Regardless of the number of candidates)
Tandem Instructor Course
(Vector/Sigma, will teach USPA Tandem Instructor Course
free of charge – normally 5 days, 11 jumps)
1 candidate AED 2,400.00
(*) course fees only (excl. jump tickets, external video, Tandem rental equipment, material and membership-/rating fees)
USPA MEMBERSHIP AND INSTRUCTOR FEES
|(Payable directly to USPA and United Parachute Technologies)
New Foreign Membership $74.00
Renewal Foreign Membership $64.00
Coach Rating fee $30.00
Renewal is the same. Only have to pay for one
instructional rating at renewal)
Tandem Rating fee $30.00 (Renewal is the same)
Vector/SIGMA rating fee $30.00 (one time only)
Special promotions for those wanting to stay and learn at the Desert Campus:
Don’t miss out on a drop zone closure, special messages from operations or a skill camp notice.
Opt in now to receive updates in your inbox.
There is an onsite hotel at the drop zone. Click here to go to their website for more information and to book.
Be sure to let them know you are a skydiver visiting the Desert Campus to receive a special rate.
Download and use the KOI App to secure a ride to and from the drop zone.
Click here to get all the details.
View Skydive Dubai The Desert Campus in a larger map
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
- The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (50 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.
- WHAT IS THE AFF COURSE?
- It is comprised of an 8 hour ground school course, with wind tunnel training, and 7 Levels that if passed on the first attempt will constitute 7 skydives.
- HOW MUCH IS THE AFF COURSE?
- You have 2 options for payment for AFF. You can either pay upfront and receive 1 free skydive (up to 1500 AED Value), or you can pay level by level. See our price list for the exact prices.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A LICENSE IN SKYDIVING?
- Once you have a license, you can jump with other licensed skydivers and jump your own equipment!
- AT WHAT ALTITUDE WILL I JUMP FROM?
- You will jump from 13,000 ft, which will give you about 1 full minute of freefall.
- DOES WEATHER AFFECT JUMPING?
- The weather does affect if you can jump or not. For our area this includes clouds, rain and wind. If weather is in question, please visit our Skydive Dubai Desert Campus Facebook Page as it is updated regularly.
- IS THERE A WEIGHT RESTRICTION?
- Yes. 230 lbs. is the weight restriction for the student program.
- IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT?
- Yes. You must be at least 16 years old to begin your AFF course. If you are at least 16 and under 18 you must provide NOTARIZED PARENTAL CONSENT. If you are over 18 please provide your ID.
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE A COURSE?
- We offer ground schools twice a week , with maximum 6 people per class. Give us a call or e-mail us at least a week in advance to reserve your spot.
- AFTER I TAKE A GROUND SCHOOL WHEN WILL I SKYDIVE?
- It is possible that you could do your 1st AFF Level on the same day as your ground school. If daylight or weather doesn’t comply, then we will try to get you in the air as soon as possible. However, we require that you make your first skydive within 2 weeks of your ground school date for safety reasons. If you go beyond the 2 week limit you will need to retake the Ground School Course for 700 AED.
- WILL I NEED MY OWN EQUIPMENT?
- You will use our student equipment until you are licensed. Once licensed, you can rent or purchase your own equipment at Skydive Dubai the gear store located on the Dropzone.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY LICENSE?
- This is a complicated question because it varies based on the individual, the time dedicated to jumping, the weather and many other factors. It could take a few weeks or it could take a few months.
- ONCE I'VE STARTED THE PROGRAM, IS THERE A CERTAIN TIME FRAME IN WHICH I NEED TO FINISH?
- Currency requirements are that you do not go over 30 days in between jumps.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T JUMP AND GO OVER 30 DAYS?
- If you are currently an AFF Student and become un-current, you will need to do a refresher course and repeat the last passed level. Otherwise, you will do a refresher course and check dive before you can continue. Remember, staying current is key!
- IF I START A PROGRAM AT ANOTHER LOCATION, WILL MY JUMPS TRANSFER?
- Most training jumps will transfer. Please contact our School for further information.
- WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT?
- Currently Skydive Dubai accepts cash, Visa and Mastercard.