Important Event Updates for the Dubai Fitness Challenge Weekend Carnival
Get down to Skydive Dubai for the third carnival of Dubai Fitness Challenge over the weekend of 3 – 4 November, which is guaranteed to get pulses racing. Two days of adrenaline-packed activities and events are scheduled, including Football Freestylers, the wheelchair XDubai assault course and Extreme BMX Tricks.
Tandem skydives will continue as normal at the Palm DZ.Please arrive one hour early from your pre-selected check-in time due to the expected high amount of people at this weekend carnival. For example, if you selected a 10 am check-in time, please come at 9 am.
Please bring a print out of your booking invoice or be able to show the booking invoice on your phone to gain access to the limited parking spaces in our paved parking lot.
Alternative parking is available in the DIMC / Barasti area. Coach buses will be bringing people to the carnival.
Use Careem’s promotion code DFC15 to make your way to the awesome Dubai Fitness Challenge weekend carnival.
Fun jumpers should be aware that there will be no access from November 2 to November 4.Please head to the Desert Campus DZ for skydiving fun. We apologize for any inconveniences and greatly appreciate your heading to the Desert Campus location this weekend.
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– TripAdvisor: Click here to leave a review or read one – Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
February 06, 2018
Dubai Tour is a professional cycling race will take place from February 6 – 10 with all five (5) stages starting from the Palm DZ location.
The 2018 edition is the fifth and is now ready to be even more spectacular and full of champions.
The best teams and the best riders will offer the World an amazing competition and a magnificent showcase of Dubai.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/143316416351686/ to stay tuned for more information as it becomes available about how this event will affect operations at the Palm DZ during this event.
The power and passion of cycling will be on show with free entry.
Seeking official information about the Dubai Tour? Visit the Dubai Tour website for all the official event information. You can find them at http://www.dubaitour.com/.
Dubai Tour is organized by Dubai Sports Council in partnership with RCS Sport and Events JLT.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.