Dubai Fitness Challenge Weekend Carnival
Get down to the Palm DZ for the third carnival of Dubai Fitness Challenge over the weekend of November 3–4, which is guaranteed to get pulses racing. Two days of adrenaline-packed activities and events are scheduled, including Football Freestylers, the wheelchair XDubai assault course and Extreme BMX Tricks. Check out the schedule below.
8:00am – X-SPARTAN TRAINING (In front of the main stage)
1:00pm – Main Event Opening by Kris Fade
1:05pm – GRIT Cardio by Les Mills
1:30pm – XDubai Parachute Demonstration
1:45pm – Football Freestylers show
2:00pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
2:15pm – SH’BAM by Les Mills
2:45pm – Animal Flow by Parveez Saligh
3:25pm – Sheikha Al Qassimi (Red Bull Athlete)
3:55pm Superheroes Walkathon – Commencement
4:05pm – The Training Room Circuit Class by The Physical Training Company
4:35pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
4:55pm – Body Combat by Les Mills
5:25pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
5:50pm – Football Freestylers show
6:05pm – DJ announces Superheroes Walkathon best dressed competition
6:20pm – Circuit by Fitness First
6:50pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
7:20pm – Super Fast Fat Loss – The Biggest Loser – Rob ‘The Killer’ Edmond
7:40pm – H.I.I.T Class by NRG Fitness
8:05pm – NRG Boxing by NRG Fitness
8:35pm – 6 Pack Abs Workout by Coach Marco
8:55pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
9:00pm – Closing
6:30am – Sunrise Yoga (runway area)
1:00pm – Main Event Opening
1:15pm – SH’BAM by Les Mills
1:45pm – Merengue Dance Class by Arthur Murray
2:15pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
2:30pm – Football Freestylers – Lisa Zimouche & Mohammed Al Noufali
2:45pm – Animal Flow – Practice for Athletes by Parveez Saligh
3:25pm – Born to Move (13 to 16 years) by Les Mills
3:45pm – BodyBalance by Les Mills
4:10pm – GRIT Cardio Class – Les Mills
4:40pm – Calisthenics by Gravity
5:05pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
5:15pm – Football Freestylers – Lisa Zimouche & Mohammed Al Noufali
5:45pm – NRG Dance by NRG Fitness
6:15pm – Fitness Challenge Competitions & Prizes
6:30pm – Fun & Fit – The Biggest Losers Rob ‘The Killer’ Edmond
7:00pm – Closing
On the ground, you will find two sections – one dedicated to sports and another for training and fitness – give you plenty of chances to try out something new, with a BMX course, climbing walls, HBX boxing classes, and so much more on offer.
Everyone will be able to get involved in the action, with classes available in wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby, sitting volleyball and more. Head down to the carnival at 2pm on Friday to take part in the Superheroes Walkathon, a 3km course around Dubai Marina – make sure to come along dressed as your favourite superhero!
The kids can take part in all the fun, trying out gymnastics, kayaking and parkour classes. There will also be Les Mills exercise classes specifically for children ages 2-12.
Over both days, there will be shows from the Football Freestylers and the Extreme BMX Tricks Squad live on stage. You’ll also find competitions, exercise classes and appearances from celebrities including local radio personality Kris Fade and more.
Limited parking available! Make sure you use Careem’s promotion code DFC15 to make your way to our awesome Weekend Carnivals, every Friday and Saturday throughout the Dubai Fitness Challenge.
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– TripAdvisor: Click here to leave a review or read one – Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
December 25, 2018
Skydive Dubai locations are closed today.
January 01, 2019
Happy New Year!
Skydive Dubai locations are closed today.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.