Book a tandem skydive at the Palm dropzone thru May 31, 2018
Breath easy about making your travel plans and including a skydive with no experience in Dubai over the world famous Palm Jumeirah Island. Everyone can now select a date and check in time from August to May 31, 2018.
Check our availability by clicking Book Your Tandem Now and reviewing our booking calendar, or by clicking on the Booking Availability tab at the bottom of the main tandem page.
Tip: Please remember to review our tandem skydiving requirements prior to creating your booking.
For a breakdown of what to expect on the day, the Your Experience page explains the process step-by-step, and even explains the skydiving lingo you’ll hear over the PA system from our manifest team.
Our Tips for a Great Experience page covers everything from weather and what to wear, to where you can find UAE visa information and much more, while the Requirements and Downloads page allows you to download our tandem waiver (which you can fill out in advance to save time on the day), to check your BMI, and provides information for those with medical conditions or who are above 60 years of age.
Please check the tandem skydiving requirements carefully before making a booking.
On the Book it/Gift it/Walk in section you can find instructions on how to make a booking or buy a gift certificate, as well as how to get on our daily waiting list. While our FAQ section answers questions about the skydive itself, and other queries such as celebrating a special occasion at Skydive Dubai.
Sorry, but Skydive Dubai currently does not honour any bookings made via travel agents and any such bookings are invalid.
You can book your amazing tandem experience through Skydive Dubai’s online reservation.
So what are you waiting for? Check it out and book your tandem skydiving experience today!
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
May 01, 2018
Both Skydive Dubai dropzone locations are closed today.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.