Book your Gyrocopter flight now
Take off from our Palm dropzone and fly on a unique aircraft of Dubai with our introductory gyrocopter flight.
Our gyrocopter team is looking forward to another great flying season with you this year. Trade the office for a jaw-dropping view to fly over the Dubai skyline, and now is your chance to do just that!
Gyrocopters share the same basic controls with a fixed wing aeroplane – stick, throttle, and rudder pedals – but are much more agile. Only it’s just you and the pilot flying over Dubai’s incredible city.
In appearance it is very like a small helicopter, but the main difference is there is no engine turning the rotors – they simply self-propel due to the way that the air flows through them.
The small wing area also makes Gyrocopters incredibly stable and, compared to other aircraft, virtually insensitive to turbulence. And with just you and the pilot, it’s a private aerial flight like no other in Dubai!
Our gyrocopter introductory flight includes
• Full briefing by your pilot on how these wonderful aircraft work
• Full safety briefing
• Photos and a professionally edited video delivered by email
To book a flight or a demonstration flight for your company, please message our gyrocopter staff directly via the link here. One of our gyrocopter staff will be in touch directly to review requirements, cost and to schedule your incredible Dubai experience.
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
May 01, 2018
Both Skydive Dubai dropzone locations are closed today.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.