Available to Book Now: September and October for the Palm DZ
We are pleased to announce that you can now book a tandem skydive at the Palm DZ for the months of September and October.
Skydive Dubai’s operations team opened the online bookings calendar for the two months for the Palm DZ today.
Those interested in the once-in-a-lifetime experience are advised to first review our requirements for a tandem skydive and ensure they meet all of them before reserving their spot. These requirements are mandatory and ensure that every customer has a memorable time that is both safe and thrilling.
You can check the availability for your preferred date and book your tandem skydive here.
The Palm DZ has become one of the most sought-after tandem skydiving destinations in the world. The breathtaking views of the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island and Dubai’s spectacular skyline add immensely to the experience. The location will be open all through summer, so whether you want to go for a tandem skydive in June, July, August, September or October we’ve got you covered.
Still wondering why you should go for a skydive? We’ve got 10 reasons to convince you.
1. Because a skydive will make you feel cool (even though it might be hot).
2. Have we mentioned that breathtaking view of the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island?
3. The atmosphere at our dropzone has been described as adrenaline-fueled, vibrant and electrifying. #fact
4. We have some of the most qualified instructors in the world.
5. You get bragging rights for life.
6. Your friends will be insanely jealous and suffer from FOMO.
7. You don’t need any prior experience or training.
8. You can show up dressed up as Superman or Superwoman (minus the cape) and ‘fly’ over Dubai.
9. You don’t have to do much to live through the best experience in your life.
10. There are no Salik toll gates at 13,000 ft!
And sticking with the theme of generosity we’ve also listed out a few points to ensure you have an amazing time with us. Visit our tips for a great experience to learn whether you can request for a female instructor, or if someone on our staff speaks your language.
So, if you’re looking to step outside your comfort zone, celebrate a special occasion or are simply looking for a rush of adrenaline, book your tandem skydive at Skydive Dubai today.
Follow us on social media (see below for our official channels) for a daily dose of inspiration about life in the sky.
See you in Dubai’s sky!
Come skydive in Dubai 😎 Our Palm DZ is open seven days a week in June with the first check-in at 7 am 😀 Visit https://t.co/MT1xpWFmo5 to claim your preferred skydiving date now. #skydivedubai #video pic.twitter.com/FRRthgjpOQ
— Skydive Dubai (@skydivedubai) June 4, 2018
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, China Mail, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has adventures for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)
Have you skydived with us in the past? Review us on TripAdvisor!
February 21, 2019
Skydive Dubai Desert Campus is running instructional courses for coach, AFF, and tandem ratings during the 2018–2019 skydiving season.
If you’ve ever dreamed of working in skydiving this your chance to get your rating!
Click here http://www.skydivedubai.ae/school/tandem-instructor-courses.html to get in-depth information about the course.
The next tandem instructor rating course will take place at the Desert Campus from February 21 to 24.
(Actual class length is dependent on the number of students in the course and may be shorter than stated.)
To gain a rating as a tandem instructor you must have a D licence.
For more information or to sign-up, contact Skydive Dubai Desert Campus by logging on to skydivedubai.ae, use the contact form on the Desert Campus briefing page, and choose the “I want to take the Vector Sigma Tandem Certification Course” option.
Note, start and stop time is an estimate. Your instructor will confirm timings once you are confirmed for the course.
March 12, 2019
Live the dream and teach your passion! We will be offering the AFF instructor rating course on March 12 to 17.
The AFF instructional rating course is for those who have held a coach rating for a minimum of 12 months, or who have at least 500 skydives using a ram-air canopy.
Other requirements include, a C license, at least 6 hours logged freefall time and a copy of the Instructional Rating Manual (IRM), which can be downloaded for free from The United States Parachute Association’s website.
The AFF instructor proficiency card – found in the IRM – must also be fully completed prior to the course date.
For more information or to sign-up, contact the Desert Campus by logging on to skydivedubai.ae. Use the contact form on the Desert Campus briefing page, and choose the “I want to take the AFF Rating Course” option.
April 05, 2019
Skydive Dubai’s rating courses can take you from weekend warrior to professional skydiver.
We are offering a coach rating course and it will take place from April 5 to 7.
To gain a coach rating you must have a B license and a minimum of 100 skydives.
We have shared extensive information about the Coach Course here: http://www.skydivedubai.ae/school/instructional-ratings-courses.html.
To sign-up, stop in at the check-in desk at the DZ or contact us by logging on to skydivedubai.ae, use the contact form on the Desert Campus briefing page, and choose the “I want to take Coach Course” option.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO BECOME A LICENSED SKYDIVER?
The first thing you need to do is take our Accelerated Free Fall Course (AFF). Afterwards you work towards you’re A (25 jumps), B (100 jumps), C (200 jumps) and D (500 jumps) license by fulfilling the requirements for each.